Arriving on Corsica:
- By ferry: Bastia, Porto Vecchio, Properiano, Ajaccio, Calvi and Ile Rousse
- By plane: Bastia, Calvi, Ajaccio and Figari
From Calvi, lle Rousse and Bastia:
- From Calvi and Ile Rousse direction Bastia (N1197, N193).
- From Bastia, the N193 and the N198 in the direction Bonifacio passing Aleria and Solenzara.
- Keep on driving until you reach the centre of Sainte Lucie Porto Vecchio, then you turn left.
From Ajaccio, Properiano, Figari and Porto Vecchio:
- From Ajaccio and Propriano direction Sartene and Bonifacio (N196).
- Junction to Figari, on the left direction Porto Vecchio.
- At Porto Vecchio follow the route to Bastia.
- Keep on driving until the centre of Sainte Lucie Porto Vecchio, then you turn right.
From Sainte Lucie the Porto Vecchio to les Hauts the Capicciola, Lot no. 3:
- From Sainte Lucie the Porto Vecchio, follow the winding road to Pinarellu.
- In Pinarello you turn right,( the little church is on you right) you pass a cemetery, follow the road direction San Cipriano and Villata.
- Shortly after the road sign Bacca, you will come to a junction. There you take a turn to the left.
- Pass camping Villata and lake the first road to the left.
- Almost at the end of this street you will find Lot no.3 at your left.
How to get to the beach:
- You will get to the beach of Villata in about 8 minutes on foot. From the back of the garden you’ll follow a footpath, crossing camping Villata, which is allowed.
- To the beach of Pinarellu it is about 5 minutes by car.
- In the area there are many more beautiful beaches like Saint Ciprien, Palombaggia, La Testa and Santa Giulia.
Shops in the vicinity:
- In Sainte Lucie de Porto Vecchio you will find a baker, a butcher, Spar supermarket, the Postoffice, a shop that sells papers, magazines etc. and a gas station.
- In Porto Vecchio you will find a Geant Casino, Leclerc, Weldom. In the historical centre are boutiques, shops that sell local products, and tourist shops.
Restaurants in the vicinity:
- Porto Vecchio
- Sainte Lucie de Porto Vecchio
Winegrowers in the vicinity:
- Fior di Lecci: to the right side just befor entering Lecci, direction Porto Vecchio. You will see a wine-cask at your right. You can taste and buy wine and other local products.
- Torrachia: from Saint Lucie the Porto Vecchio in the centre of Lecci to the left. After approximately 1.5 km to the left you’ll see the entrance to the winehouse.